Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny ecards

Funny ecards

These really deserve their own thread, they're a whole form of funny by themselves post up your favourites!

Re: Funny ecards

“When the day shall come that we do part," he said softly, and turned to look at me, "if my last words are not 'I love you'-ye'll ken it was because I didna have time.”

somehow these two seem appropriate together..

“When the day shall come that we do part," he said softly, and turned to look at me, "if my last words are not 'I love you'-ye'll ken it was because I didna have time.”

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Haha, totally me!

Quote Originally Posted by JadedPulse View Post
    Haha, totally me!

i know! i'm going to use that, lol

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast